Frequently Asked Questions
I need advice for a patient/health condition…
Cannabis Nurses Network does not provide direct medical advice or patient care services. You can find someone to work with via our Cannabis Nurse Directory. Members specialize in multiple areas of nursing. Many nurses provide services related to patient assistance, education, and further resources for information.
How can I get more involved with CNN?
- Register to become a CNN Member
- Write and submit an article to Cannabis Nurses Media for online publication.
- Share and engage with CNN social media posts and activities.
- Attend the Cannabis Nurses Network Conference.
- Submit a speaker’s proposal for Cannabis Nurses Network Conference.
- Represent Cannabis Nurses Network during events.
I’ve lost my password.
You can reset your password via the login form. Double check the email account you used to sign up.
I cannot access my profile/course/purchase
Please ensure you are logged in to access any previous purchases. You can find your personal content under Courses in the main menu.
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds for annual membership, downloads, programs and/or course purchases. All courses & membership subscription fees are non-refundable. Tickets to CNNC are transferable with approval & emailed confirmation.
CONTACT A SPECIFIC DEPARTMENT:
- Discuss partnership, advertising & sponsorship opportunities
- Request a Cannabis Nurses Network vetted speaker for your event
For other general inquiries, please use our contact form below.
Contact Cannabis Nurses Network
Please Note: As we are a growing organization, we have a very small administrative team. We do our best to get back to you quickly. Please be patient, and kind. Using this form is the most effective way to get your question/issue resolved./p>
Where to Find Us:
Please note: We use this address as our legal mailing address, but there is not an office to visit at this time.
Cannabis Nurses Network
225 Broadway 19th Floor
San Diego, CA 92101